this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

well, hello october.

How is it October already? I feel like just yesterday we were celebrating the start of 2011 with family and friends! This is utterly crazy! But, I like it. 

It's really starting to feel like fall now. The temperatures are beginning to dip. I'm starting to bust out the jeans and cardigans (my favorites!). I got to wear my cute slipper-like booties yesterday. And, I actually had the fireplace and heater running last night to keep warm. 
Now, I just can't wait to go pumpkin picking and drink apple cider, hot chocolate, and possibly a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte (or two). And, I can't wait to wear more cardigans and cute scarves and boots. Or what about eat some turkey and pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner?
I love autumn. I love getting to wrap up all snuggly-like in a warm blanket. And, cuddle up. It's just great. :) 

So, I wish you a happy fall! What fun fall festivities do you have planned? 
And, because I can't get over this sweetie pie... I just had to share... 





xoxo - Kasey 

No comments:

Post a Comment