this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

puppy pause.

It's been crazy busy around here, lately. I feel like I barely have a chance to stop and catch my breath! Thankfully, after Saturday night... I'll have a little relaxation time. And, hopefully that means a little date with my craft room. Oh, how I miss it! But, speaking of crafts, I have a layout that I never shared here on the blog! Trying to play catch up now! teehee. 




mr. huey pumpkin spice | jbs calendar card | jbs brown sugar ink | crate chipboard | sc label stickers |
pawprint stamp for a vendor (can't remember the name!) 

I love this sweet picture of my little girl out on one of our walks. She's such a good puppy! And, yesterday was her two year "homeaversary". It's the name I made up for her anniversary of being with us. I cannot believe it's been two years! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! 

Well, thanks for stopping by the 'ol blog today! Have a fabulous night!


xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment