this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

twelve with madi.

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been MIA lately. October's been a whirlwind of a month. I've barely had a chance to sit down and collect myself! But, I finally had a chance, starting yesterday, to really start breaking into my October Studio Calico kit, Field Guide. And, I'm in love! So many awesome pieces to this kit! 

Plus, my grandmother gave me her sewing machine. So, I am now the proud owner of a sewing machine and I couldn't be more pleased with the chance to sew on my layouts! :) 

So, without further ado, here are two layouts I completed using Field Guide and other bits and pieces! 

   
Click here to see more details and a supply list! 


      
Click here to see more details and a supply list! 
I'm just having so much fun and I really feel like I'm starting to get into a groove. I think I'm starting to develop a "style" if you will. There are still some pages that I put together and I'm like "Grr... this did not turn out how I wanted!". But, I'm sure everyone has those moments! So, I'm beginning to be comfortable with what I create! 

Have a great weekend! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment