this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

share it sunday {10/30}

How on earth is it October 30th already? I remember posting at the beginning of the month wondering how it was already October... and now it's almost November! Time sure does fly... 

Well, it's time for another Share it Sunday, which I haven't been able to do in awhile. But, since I've been crafty and have the time to blog... I'm ready to share! :) 

Click here for more details & a supply list.

Click here for more details & a supply list.


Like I said yesterday, I'm just having so much fun scrapping lately. And, I can't wait to get started on putting together my December Daily mini book. I'm going to try and keep it low-key and less pressure this year. Last year, I felt way too much pressure to get a photo every day and a story every day... I ended up not even finishing the mini! But, this year I'm hoping to finish and have something to show for it! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday! 

xoxo - Kasey

1 comment:

  1. great layouts, i love how you created the hexagons in the 2nd LO

    ReplyDelete