this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

lucky girl.

I just finished a new layout today. It's one of my favorites (that's what they all say, huh?). It has gorgeous pinks with some fabulous blue thrown in. And, I'm gonna share it. Mostly because of the fact that I haven't blogged in like a week and a half... and I really feel like I need to!

I'm a Lucky Girl is just documenting how grateful I am for two wonderful women in my life... my mom and my maternal grandmother. They are a constant source of love and wisdom. I can always go to them whether I need some advice or a hug or just to talk. They display so much courage. And, I view each of them as wonderful models of what a woman, a wife, and a mother should look like. I am so blessed to have them.

I lifted Maggie Holmes's "Star Mill" layout from the Lawn Party gallery. :) 


















mr. huey piglet | jbs chewing gum paint | ms royal butterfly

I used the Studio Calico April kit add-on, Tap Dance. I loved the Crate Paper and pinks that were in this add-on. So, it was kind of an obvious choice for me to buy it! 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Have a fabulous night!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment