this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

cinco de mayo.

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I hope you're having a festive-filled day. We were really lame and didn't eat anything Mexican today. But, last night we had some Spanish rice (does that count?).

I made a layout today for the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch. It is about my cousin and how much I love her. And, how I love seeing her holding my puppy. She's so sweet with her! Here's the page...


















sc mr. huey orchard | sc number border stamp | jbs stick candy ink |
k&company butterfly stickers | sc butterfly rubons | ac .03 pen 

I used Studio Calico's Lawn Party kit. It has gorgeous colors and is perfect for spring photos!

Thanks for taking a look! Have a lovely evening!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment