this is the year of | expand.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

happy national scrapbook day!

Just posting quickly to wish ya'll a fabulous National (or International) Scrapbooking Day! I was out last night and this morning when the challenges started, but I did get some projects done this afternoon. :)

Here are some Mother's Day cards that I completed for tomorrow...














I had three. But, the picture of the third one won't cooperate here on the blog. You can see it here, though. I used bits and bobs from various Studio Calico kits to create these.

I also did a layout today, but it's too dark to get a photo of it now. So, I will share it tomorrow.

Alright, enough blabbering. I'm signing off of here and getting some more scrapping done. Be back soon! Enjoy the rest of your Scrapbooking Day!

xoxo - Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment