this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas out there! I hope you're having a wonderful day filled with love, hugs, and pampering! You deserve it!

I have two layouts to share today made for some NSD challenges over at Studio Calico.

First is this layout I made for Susan and Kelly's color combo challenge and for Stephanie's sketch challenge! I used Lawn Party mostly. Plus, I used some mists behind the photo. And, I used the AC .03 pen for journaling.


















ac .03 pen | sc mr. huey orchard | sc mr. huey bluegrass

I made the second layout for Celine's sketch challenge and Lisa and Jen's Fabrips/Tape challenge. Again, I used Lawn Party for the most of this. I used mists to color the filters (which I love!). To tie in the Tape challenge I used the tape as "attachers" for the photo and filters.


















sc mr. huey piglet | sc mr. huey bluegrass | ac .03 pen | jbs malted milk ink | 
sc number border stamp | martha stewart royal butterfly punch

Thanks so much for taking a look and enjoy the rest of your Sunday Mother's Day!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment