this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog Header.

Hello everyone. Just popping in today to share who created my new blog header (and let me tell you... I was in need of a customized blog header. The plain one was so boring.).

Heather Prins (a very talented lady, by the way) offered to create my header. She has started in the digi world... and her talent is so inspiring! I mean... take a look at my header and her header and you can really see it! Or even look at some of her pages!

She also made me an alternate header. I will be using that one later on (once I change my background again). That one is gorgeous as well! 

Thanks so much, Heather! Your talent is unbelievable and I love the new header that you made me! It's perfect!

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment