this is the year of | expand.

Monday, September 20, 2010

currents {wow, it's been so long!}

I absolutely cannot believe it's been a month since I last blogged. I feel so bad, too. I kept planning blog posts and meaning to actually post it, but I just never got around to it. Well, now I actually have some time to do a post. lol. It's a quick one, though! Just some currents [Tina].


listening
: Somewhere in Brooklyn - Bruno Mars
eating: Nothing, but I did eat some fries earlier.
drinking: Nothing... did have some iced tea earlier.
wearing: Pink hollister tee & hot pink workout shorts (just got back from helping at a cheer practice)
feeling: stressed and somewhat sad
weather: Sunny & warm
wanting: More time for everything
needing: To get ahead on work
thinking: I need to get that text book back from the "borrower"
enjoying: Listening to music
wondering:Will I have a date for the dance in three weeks?

Well, thanks for stopping by, ya'll! Hoping to get back into blogging and scrapping mode soon, but there's just so much stuff that needs to be accomplished! My "me time" has been pushed to the back burner.


xoxo - Kasey 

No comments:

Post a Comment