this is the year of | expand.

Friday, August 13, 2010

a recipe & a sketch.

Hello everyone! I am back today to share a new layout. This layout was created for Sasha's Recipe Challenge & Pencil Lines 199 sketch. Pictures below.

































































[Studio Calico August kit: Summer Camp + Turquoise mist + Classic Butterfly Punch + Reflections pearls + Studio Calico: Date Stamp]

Sorry for the short and boring post! I have quite a bit of reading to get done for my classes! Thanks for stopping by, though! :)

xoxo - Kasey

I will leave you with a Question of the Day: How is Friday the 13th treating you?

3 comments:

  1. what a cute page - love the little clouds. =)

    and i'm calling fri the 13th a success! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you used the rub-on and added some pen to it!! such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you're playing along K! :) and my friday the 13th was awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete