this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

share it sunday {better together}

I was so excited to be able to have my family come and visit for my birthday. It was great to see them! It was also nice catching up with my two cousins that I'm extremely close with. We took some pictures together and I decided that they needed to be scrapbooked! 

ac precisions pen. 03 | sc mister huey dewey | jbs fountain pen ink

I found this 'better together' sticker in the Dear Lizzy Remarks Sticker book and I was giddy because I knew that the three little girl feet was perfect to match my subject... the three of us girls. The kit I used for this layout was Studio Calico's Daydream Believer.

This was a simple page, but I'm happy with the results and glad I was able to get these pictures of us together documented. 

Thanks for looking! 

xoxo - Kasey  

No comments:

Post a Comment