this is the year of | expand.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

currently.


time: 5:41 p.m.
location: desk chair
 watching: absolutely nothing
eating: gumballs (left over from my party, see above)
drinking: Cherry coke
wanting: the week to speed up
needing: more sleep
loving: new music on my ipod
creating: nothing, at the moment. but, hoping to get back into the crafty room this weekend
 thinking: about lots of things
wondering: what I'm going to have for dinner
dreaming: of summer (this unnaturally warm weather has me hoping!)

**photo above taken at my little birthday get-together this past weekend

Have a great Wednesday! 

xoxo - Kasey

P.S. I know I've been a little M.I.A. these past couple of weeks. I have had zero time to create anything and thus have nothing to share. I'm hoping to remedy that this weekend, though, and get back on track with my "Blog More: 2012" campaign! teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment