this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July Fourth!

Just popping in to wish you all a very Happy July Fourth. My family is being lazy today and I don't think we will even have a real celebration! It's so sad. We may have a cook-out to celebrate. I'm going to try and push that. I feel like a total unpatriotic person if we don't do a single thing to celebrate the day.

I really want to thank all of the men, women, wives, husbands, moms, dads, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, cousins, friends, and everyone that is currently serving or has served in a war in some way. We are very blessed to have you all fight for our country. You protect us and give us our freedoms. You do so much for this country and for us. I am proud of you and your families for doing this. You mean so much to me and hold a special place in my heart, even though I have never met you.

Today I am remembering both of my grandfathers who fought in some of the wars in the past. Both of them have passed, but that doesn't mean they won't live on. I am celebrating my dad (he has not passed, thankfully), as well. He is retired from the Navy.

Who are you celebrating or remembering today?

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Fourth of July. Enjoy the day!

Hugs! xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment