this is the year of | expand.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

week in photos {x2}

Hey y'all! I have some Instagrams to share. I have been addicted to Instagram, and my ipod touch in general, for photos when I can't bring my bigger camera with me! 

New nude flats! Love them!

Flower ring! Perfect!

Olive Garden dinner. :)

Pink lemonade. Always a favorite!

Ice cream cup. Love the stripes!

Chicken Caesar wrap & fries for lunch.

Addicted to music forever.

Pretty tissue boxes make being sick easier. :)

Puppy basking in the sun.

Re-reading.

Fun hamburger wrapper!

Finally found a restaurant where I can get my favorite Italian soda!

Basil Tomazza sandwich. I dream about this sandwich... ;)

Clicking and typing.

A heck of a lot of food pictures! I've been able to eat at some good places lately while traveling for Spring with my family! 

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

xoxo - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment