this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

share it sunday {3/6}

Well, I ended up missing last weekend's edition of this. But, that's okay. I'm back again! Below is a page I have yet to share.


















sc: january papers | sc: february papers | past sc kits | mr pearl stick pin | ms classic butterfly punch

This page is actually pretty random. I had this picture and wanted to scrap it, but it was kind of random... so I guess the page is random, as well. If that makes sense at all... teehee. I got so much inspiration for this page from Megan Klauer's style. She has such a fun style and such unique pages. Love 'em!

Well, thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous Sunday! I'm actually going to tour kids around our local high school. So, that should be fun. :)

xoxo - Kasey



No comments:

Post a Comment