this is the year of | expand.

Monday, June 21, 2010

monday scraparoonies.

I'm here to update! I've been a little busy. Preparing for some upcoming things, planning a *possible* trip to visit my mom's friend, reading a ton, and scrapbooking! So... with the scrapbooking... I have some things to share! Not much, but some.






































































(Studio Calico June kit: Partly Sunny + Orange Baker's Twine + Orange Cardstock [Best Occasions] + Maya Road Envelope + Orange Maya Mist)

This was a little layout about my new phone. I attempted to step outside my box a little and try something different. I stepped a little... using an uber bright background and a bunch of bright elements. I had fun splattering the mist, as well.
I did this for The Color Room challenge for this week. 
















































(Studio Calico June Kit: Partly Sunny + Yellow Cardstock [Best Occasions] + K&Company Flower Stickers)

A quick card for Father's Day for my dad. It didn't take me that long and I was happy with the end result. My dad loved it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a fabulous Monday night. xoxo - Kasey

P.S. I hope to be back soon with more updates. :) I know I'm typically a bad blogger. hehe.

2 comments:

  1. those clouds and airplanes were meant to be together! Love those little metal flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun projects - loving all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete