this is the year of | expand.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's my Birthday...

and I know the exact way I'm going to spend it! Shopping! I'm buying a few beauty products and of course some scrappy goodness. My parents got me some scrappy stuff, too, but I can't open it until tonight when we have my birthday dinner. I'm super excited!

I can't wait to use it all to make some pages. It'll be nice to be able to share some stuff. I haven't shared anything in like three weeks. I've been super busy, scrappy time just hasn't fit into my schedule. Hopefully it will, though! :)


Hope you all have a wonderful day!

~KK

1 comment:

  1. Hi K.K. I noticed on SI that it is your birthday today!! Happy Birthday!! Have fun shopping and having a family dinner! Hope you enjoy your new scrappy supplies! The best gift in my opinion!! ;)

    ReplyDelete