this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sketch Inspiration - 103

New layout today, everyone! I used Sketch Inspiration's Sketch 103 to guide me. It has photos of my fur baby and a picture of our tree. I'm hoping to get better at scrapbooking, but it will take some time. Here's the completed layout...



Ingredients:
Paper: Best Occasions
Sparkly: Glitter Glue
Sketch: Sketch Inspiration - 103

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone and enjoy your holiday!

~KK [Pumpkin Muffin]

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great K.K.!! I am so excited to start Project 365! My sister, Susan White, who is also on 52 and SI is doing it also. We live at opposite ends of Canada so this will be a way to share our lives. We have decided to do a double page LO for each week. We have drawn inspiration from Frauke, who is on 52! She has a simple, clean and beautiful style. All our LO's will have a white background and the goal is for each page to lay completely flat! We will use ink, stamping and I am doing stitching too. I think Susan is sticking to paper and ink! This will be a challenge for me since I am a lumpy embellisher! I too am hoping to improve my photography and will carry my camera everywhere and drive my DH nutty for sure! LOL So great to hear of someone else doing the same project!! Happy to hear that you are enjoying scrapbooking! It is a great hobby and does tend to turn into an obsession! LOL

    ReplyDelete