this is the year of | expand.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

hello, december.

via holly pyle (pinterest)

 December, it's nice to see you. 
While, I'm not completely thrilled with the fact of extremely cold weather or that another year is almost done...
I am thrilled to wear cute scarfs, trendy boots, cozy cardigans, and fuzzy hats. 
I am thrilled that hot cocoa can now be drunk (it's cold enough!). 
I am thrilled that the holidays are right around the corner. I love that!
I am thrilled that snow could be coming soon (or maybe not?). 
I am thrilled to be able to begin Christmas present shopping & making!
I am thrilled to be coming up on winter break. 
I am thrilled to have the fireplace going, just makes things seem more cozy. However, the accompanying bill is not something I'm thrilled with. 
I am thrilled to be able to wear fuzzy socks... those are staple in the winter for me.
I am thrilled to be able to wrap myself in a cocoon of blankets at night... I love doing that while watching T.V. 
I am thrilled that we are in the turkey dinner & pumpkin pie stretch of the year.
I am thrilled and blessed that I am able to spend this year with my family. I love them to pieces! 

December, I'm glad you're here. Please stay awhile! 

xoxo - Kasey



No comments:

Post a Comment